Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I love to Goooooogle!!!

If I ask a question: Which is the most essential thing for one to continue to exist?

A good number of the answers would be- Oxygen, parents, money, love, a terrorism-free society and blah blah…. Come over from these wooly answers guys.

Well, what is the most essential thing for me to keep on in this world is… GOOGLE.
Oh yes! I’m naturally inquisitive – I’ve always liked finding things out and therefore Google has become my closest friend now. It helps me out anytime when I am puzzled up with something. Google is the first word which comes to my mind whenever I need assistance.

The best thing about Google is its simplicity. When you open the web page of Google, you’ll see that the home screen is designed very simple with blue, black and white being the base colors. The second best thing about Google is that the search results are clearly separated from advertising. Moreover, you may have never seen an ad flashing on Google. That's because Google does not allow ads to be displayed on the results pages unless they're relevant to the results page on which they're shown. Unlike other websites, Google doesn’t entertain the pop-up windows of advertisements which at times are annoying to the user.

So all in all, its accuracy, and comprehensible nature makes it the “world’s best search engine” and a friend which one can always bank on.


2 comments:

  1. bach ke rehna google se............shayad not always right as we think. You have to be aware what is right or rong there.

    ReplyDelete