Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wake Up!

Traffic is a problem which is increasing day by day and along with it is increasing problem of pollution which actually seems to be at no end. What I have always observed is that people (read: well-educated people) while waiting on a red light or in a jam don’t turn off their fuel and this habit is going to give serious and disastrous results in the future. Problem of traffic can not be solved overnight neither can the problem of pollution be but we can always take initiative to reduce them. My main concern is with the pollution crisis.

I really feel bad to see that even after constantly growing initiatives taken by govt and media, people do not seem to be aware and remain reluctant. Why cant we ourselves take a step forward for this. Whenever I m standing on a red light or stuck in a jam my first step is to turn off my fuel even if I have to wait for 15-20seconds.
All the humans on this earth must open their eyes, their minds and get aware asap. If we are stopped on a Red Light for more than 60 seconds we should turn off the fuel. People who are having self-start two-wheelers or the four-wheelers and are in third or fourth row of the Jam can easily do this. And even if 50% of us start practicing it, I am sure we will be able to reduce the repetition of some daily problems like:
Increasing pollution
Increasing fuel prices
Increasing hazards of Global Warming

Wake up people!

No comments:

Post a Comment