Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tom & Jerry- The real characters

If I ask a question in a public forum... Who are Tom & Jerry??
All hands will raise up and there will be a unanimous voice... Our most loved cartoon characters. But how about if I talk about our real lives???
Confused??
Oh Yes! If you think deeply.. You’ll realize that all of us across this globe are sometimes Tom and sometimes Jerry in our lives. If I take a small example, a college-going boy would be a Jerry mouse in front of his parents at home and the moment he reaches to the college his talks are all about his daring and smart personality which all college gals fall for.
Why don't I take my own example... At work, I am the Tom Cat and my sub-ordinates are the Jerry Mouse. But in the day end when I have to submit the work report I, automatically, become the Jerry mouse and my so called Kind Boss becomes the Tom Cat (ready to eat up his juniors). Ironical. Isn't it??
But that's how life is... sometimes daring and sometimes scaring but always full of adventure and humor. Even though you dislike the Tom/Jerry of your life and always cook up plans to take a proper revenge, his absence makes your life dull… Am I right ??
So always be involved in this wonderful game of life and never miss the cartoon on TV either. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment